Everett woke up at 4:15 this morning.... for the day.... so I am pretty exhausted. We had a long day of trying to make naps happen (for E - I was more than willing) and looking at places to live. Jon also had his first day of work so there was a lot going on. Here are some photos of where we're at.
The sunrise that I got to see thanks to my little man
The view from our living room (and E playing)
Same view from our lanai (balcony)
There are wild chickens and roosters all over Kaua'i ever since they escaped from farms after a hurricane 20 or so years ago. They are everywhere. Wandering around in the park, walking by your head while you're laying out at the beach.... it's pretty weird. Here is one enjoying some cheap pizza at Costco
Off to bed. On tomorrow's agenda: see four more rental homes and maybe hit up the children's beach. Goodnight!
Awesome Em! I'm so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete