Psalm 33:20-21

We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help an our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. - Psalm 33:20-21

Monday, January 25, 2010

Lesson #2 in Patience

Ok, I don't want to jump the gun here, but I'm just so excited!  We got a counter offer on one of the townhouses we put an offer in on and we accepted!!  We are now waiting (ugh, waiting) for them to send the papers for us to sign so we're PRAYING everything goes through!  It would be so nice to get to do a little nesting before June =)  I am not a very patient lady so it seems that God is really trying to teach me something here with this and the baby.  Patience is a virtue... or so I've been told.

Anyways, here are some pics of our possible new home:






2 comments:

  1. A real house! I am so excited for you!!! You guys are going to have so much fun decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Congrats!... Almost! :)

    ReplyDelete