A couple days ago (yes, in December, less than three weeks from Christmas) Everett and I met our friends at the beach for a play date. It's been pretty hot lately and it was the perfect beach weather. E had a chance to play with all his buddies and I got some adult time with my fellow mom friends. It was so much fun! I am so thankful for our friends here in Kaua'i :-)
They always have such a great time together.
The mom station.
Kim and all the kids playing in the ocean.
E loves the water. He gets going a little too fast sometimes and plunges into the waves. He's a trooper though - holds his breath and everything.
At one point, they all grabbed hands and started pulling each other around laughing. Of course, all three moms furiously scrambled for our cameras :)
A couple weeks ago on Jon's day off we explored a new beach and had a nice peaceful time in the sun.
Love you all!




















No comments:
Post a Comment