Psalm 33:20-21

We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help an our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. - Psalm 33:20-21

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Faye is One!




It’s been over a year since I last updated you on the Sheeder Family life and so much has changed since then.  When I last wrote, Faye hadn’t even been born yet!  Life with three kids has been a whirlwind but we cannot imagine it (or even remember it, really) without our sweet little Faye Eloise.  Since the day she was born – May 2nd, 2014 – she has been the happiest, smiliest, most easy going baby we have ever known.  Not only has she been our best sleeper by far, she has brought unending joy to our family.  She is so loved.  Every day I look forward to her waking up in the morning (she also sleeps in 'til like 9am!) just so I can see her big, bright smile looking back at me.  She has been such a picture of the joy of the Lord in my life.   When I see her excited face, I can’t help but give thanks to my God for such an incredible reminder of His love for me.

Faye's Birthday Stats:

A few snapshots from the big day...




She loves life and is up for any adventure!



"Faye-Faye", as she is affectionately called by her big brother and sister, is so clearly loved.







 

She fits right in with this crew!





AND, to my delight, little Peanut took her first steps about a month after her 1st birthday AT THE BEACH!!!  You all know how I feel about the beach.  I used to dream of someday seeing my kids running and splashing in the tide of the ocean but never imagined one of them would take her first steps there.  It is such a special memory I will cherish forever.




3 comments: