When Hazel and I were in Kauai, our friend (and Everett's babysitter) Emily took some pictures of me and Kim and the kids. She sent some really great ones of us and I am excited to share them with you.
Kim had the fabulous idea of taking Hazel to the same spot we took our gender reveal photos (remember the box with the pink balloons?). I even wore the same dress for effect ;) They turned out so stinkin' cute!!
Here are the pre-Hazel shots when we were just finding out she was a girl:
And here she is just over a year later. Our sweet little pink balloon :)
Taking these photos with Hazel reminded me so much of how excited I was on that day a year ago. I am so glad our baby girl is finally here!
Here are some other fun shots. They turned out beautifully! Thanks so much, Emily!















What a great idea!! Those are some fantastic photos!!!
ReplyDelete