Psalm 33:20-21

We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help an our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. - Psalm 33:20-21

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fruit Snacks, Jesus and Motorcycles

The other night when I was putting Everett to bed, he asked me to read from his Little Boys' Bible.  The discussion question for the Bible story was about hobbies and things we like.  I asked E what his favorite things are and here were his answers, in this order:

1) Fruit snacks (or "moose nacks" as he says it)

2) Jesus

3) Motorcycles


I just about died of cuteness overload.  Obviously we need to work on his priorities, hahaha, but I am touched to see that Jesus is on his little heart even at the age of two.  

I hope he is feeling His love as much as I did in that moment :)







1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy you are getting more rest and blogging again! Seeing Everett and Hazel makes me so sad we can't all hang out together. So glad you guys are doing well though. They are absolutely precious, Emily!

    ReplyDelete