Psalm 33:20-21

We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help an our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. - Psalm 33:20-21

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Preggo Pics

It's been awhile since I've posted any pictures of my growing belly so I thought I'd do a little catching up.  The pregnancy seems to be going well.  The doctor is predicting another large baby - guess it's in my genes!

Here I am at 33 weeks, just before we left Hawaii. 


35 weeks - seems to have just gotten pointier! 


37 weeks (I've had toddlers point to my belly and say, "ball" because it actually kind of looks like I'm hiding one under my shirt!)


And finally, one that shows how I feel:


Only two and a half weeks to go!



2 comments:

  1. I totally dig the basketball! I feel like I'm pregnant everywhere. =) You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT!! Can't wait to see your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete