Psalm 33:20-21

We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help an our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. - Psalm 33:20-21

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

38 Weeks


I'm done working!!!  Woohoo!!  But I'm supposed to be relaxing and instead it's 4am and I'm up because I can't sleep - I'm too busy being anxious about all the things I want to get done this week before the baby comes.  I guess this is that "nesting" nonsense I've heard so much about ..... ;)

Actually, Jon & I just got back from a relaxing getaway (in town, of course).  We booked a nice hotel on the bay for an awesome price on Hotwire (my best friend).  We layed by the pool, walked by the beach, lounged in our room, ordered room service, and even caught the evening Sea World fireworks over the water.  It was really nice connecting and spending some alone time together one last time before the chaos begins!  Only 9 days to go!!! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you woman! You are going to be the best mommy ever!

    ReplyDelete