Lately, it's been pretty obvious the lesson God is trying to teach me this year. Patience. Ugh. My worst enemy. I know I'm a very impatient person and I hate waiting so it only makes sense that this is the very theme of my life right now- Waiting to get the keys to the townhouse. Waiting for the baby. Waiting to quit my job. Waiting for Jon now that he's out of town for work the majority of the next two months. I feel like I'm going crazy!! I know that once this stuff happens it will all happen at once and it will be so exciting so I try to think about that. But what I really need to focus on is what God is trying to show me through it all. How can I get to a point where I am at peace with His plan even if it means waiting?
So I ask Him that.... and wait for His answer....
Waiting, I know the feeling! Except I haven't learned what it's like to grow a human quite yet! Hang in there, the best thing about husbands traveling out of town is when they get back!!
ReplyDelete