I cannot believe I am starting my 3rd Trimester today!! I had my 28 week check-up this morning where I learned I am negative for gestational diabetes, I am right on schedule with my belly measurements, my baby's heartbeat is strong and best of all, I'm right on a healthy track for weight gain!! Praise the Lord! This baby's gonna be here before I know it and I can't wait to meet him!
My 28 week belly pic in our new home
Ok, how did I not know you had a blog?? I've seen your comments on mine and always appreciated them and somehow never clicked on your name to find out you had one as well...dumb. Anyway, I had fun going back and looking at old posts - like the Twilight series and Redeeming Love - and I am so similar! I was obsessed with those books so that I'd stay up until two of three reading and then put movies on for the boys during the day so I could keep reading! Aaaa what a bad mom lol. It was also cool to hear about your pregnancy experience and your house hunt. I'm so excited for you and Jon - what a year already, a new house and new son! I'm glad I know about your blog now for all the updates =) I also wanted to say that finding out about your dad and brother was very encouraging. When we first talked to the cardiologist in the hospital, he was confident that Kellen would probably grow out of his SVT. Then we found out about the WPW and he (and my pediatrician) still said an ablation was highly unlikely. Then when we met the cardiologist that will follow Kellen through childhood, he made it sound like much more of a possibility and I didn't want to admit how much that scared me. My child having heart surgery at some point?? What?? But it's been amazing how people have come forward and eased my anxiety with their own personal experiences. And they're coming from some of the most random people too (like a stranger in my dad's gym who overheard him talking about Kellen!) Sorry for the wordiness, just wanted to say thanks and congrats =)
ReplyDelete