Psalm 33:20-21

We put our hope in the Lord. He is our help an our shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. - Psalm 33:20-21

Monday, February 22, 2010

24 Week Update

I am now 24 weeks and thought I'd post a new belly pic.  I feel like I'm getting bigger and bigger every day now....




I can now feel (and see!) the baby moving so that's super exciting.  Seeing my belly move is all a little 'X-Files', but I love it! 

Update on the townhouse - we are still in escrow and should be hearing any day now about a close date.  Everything seems to be coming together!  Jon is out of town for work the next few days so I plan on doing lots of packing.  I'm so glad to have packing, moving, repairs and unpacking to do to keep my mind off waiting for the baby.  I know time will fly from here on out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment