Friday, April 24, 2009
Twilight
Ok, so I have to preface this by mentioning that I am a total teenie bopper... with that said, I LOVE the Twilight series!!! Jon and I saw the movie back in December and I loved it so much that we walked right out of the movie theatre, across the parking lot and into Barnes & Noble so I could buy the book. Which, is even more amazing. I kind of wish I had read it before I saw the movie so I could have enjoyed the book even more than I did!
This series is totally up my alley. It is so passionate and deep. Yes, the movie is cheesy, but I feel that's because Vampire love stories are all that way. They had to stay within the bad special effects and cheesy nature of the classics so that it would be legit. Anyways, the love story is so powerful. It's a sort of forbidden, dangerous love. It's like they can never be together as much as they long for because there's the danger of him wanting to suck her blood. Ha! It sounds so ridiculous but it's so amazing. (Sigh)
I just started the second book, New Moon, and I'm in love. With the book, that is. It's really sad right now but still so good. I am such a 14 year old girl at heart...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment