What a crazy month it has been for the Sheeders so far. We moved into our new condo about a week and a half ago - thanks to everyone who came out to help! We felt so loved by all of the offers :) Unpacking has been overwhelming with Jon gone 4 days a week but I have slowly been plugging away at the mounds of boxes and am close to being done! Thanks also to my amazing small group leader for offering so much help!! Jon helped a lot when he was home last weekend too so I'm feeling a little better about it all. After a couple more projects & purchases, I will be able to start preparing the baby's room =) God is clearly continuing my ongoing lesson in patience....
I am now 32 weeks pregnant which means a new belly picture!! Stay tuned though - I've been so busy with the house I haven't gotten a chance to take one yet. What a buzz kill, I know! I will try to get one added ASAP. Tonight is our first prenatal class: "Preparation for Childbirth" - yikes!! I'm excited but kind of scared, not gonna lie. Jon is driving all the way home (3 hrs) just for the class and then heading back out to Imperial Valley at the crack of dawn tomorrow. Bless his heart ;) I would have killed him if I had to go alone!
Well that's all for now.... picture to come....
No comments:
Post a Comment